Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 Administration [Course 3103]
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a highly reliable, interoperable and manageable server operating system that enables firms to cost-effictivelly and securely deliver mission critical services . In this class you will learn the tasks essential to the server administration
- Enable Fundamental Network Service
- Manage Printing
- Configure and use OpenLDAP
- Configure and use Samba
- Configure a Web Server
- Configure and use IPv6
- Perform a Health Check and Performance Tuning
- Create Shell Scripts
- Deploy SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Manage Virtualization with Xen
- Prepare for the Novell CLP 11 Practicum
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE