Oracle BI Applications 6: Implementation for Oracle EBS
This Oracle BI Applications 6: Implementation for Oracle EBS training provides step-by-step procedures for installing, designing, customizing and configuring Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications and Oracle Business Intelligence Warehouse (OBAW). It begins by exploring Oracle BI Applications components and architecture.
- Install and configure Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Explore prebuilt ETL metadata, including Informatica workflows and mappings and DAC metadata.
- Use the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to configure, manage and load the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Customize Informatica and DAC metadata.
- Customize the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse. Manage Oracle Business Analytics Applications security and performance.
- Explore the prebuilt extract, transform and load (ETL) metadata that ships with the products to gain an understanding of the ETL process and the relationships between the architecture components.
- Review Informatica ETL tools by building custom ETL mappings and workflows.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE