Unix and Linux Essentials New
This UNIX and Linux Essentials course is designed for users and administrators who are new to the Oracle Solaris 11 and Oracle Linux operating systems. It will help you develop the basic UNIX skills needed to interact comfortably and confidently with the operating system.
- Manage files and directories from the command line to performing remote connections and file transfers.
- Perform more advanced tasks in the Oracle Solaris and Oracle Linux operating systems.
- Use advanced shell features in shell scripts.
- Archive files and perform remote file transfer.
- Use commands within the default shell.
- View and modify file and directory permissions.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE