Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories
This Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories training is based on OBI EE release 126.96.36.199. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you step-by-step procedures for building and verifying the three layers of an Oracle BI repository; you’ll begin by using the Oracle BI Administration Tool to construct a simple repository to address a fictitious company’s business requirements.
- Build and execute analyses to test and verify a dimensional business model.
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to administer Oracle BI Server.
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to build, manage and maintain an Oracle BI repository.
- Build a dimensional business model to address business intelligence requirements.
- Validate your work by creating and running analyses, and verifying query results using the query log.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE