Redhat Certified System Administrator — RHCSA
Red Hat System Administration I provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
- Expand the EM platform to multiple OMSs
- Recover in case of one OMS failure
- Understand load balancing within the EM framework
- Configure access to My Oracle Support
- Use command line interfaces and configure EM for monitoring
- Configure EM with a RAC database repository
Course Duration – Full Time: The Red Hat Linux Administration Training course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The Red Hat Linux Administration Training course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE