11i/R12 System Administrator
In this intensive course, you’ll learn the concepts and functions that are critical to the System Administrator role. This includes managing security, managing concurrent processing, monitoring your system using Oracle Applications Manager, SOA and web services for system administration, and other related topics.
- Set up and administer security-related features.
- Monitor Oracle E-Business Suite activities using OAM.
- Understand the fundamentals of Oracle Workflow, including its setup.
- Configure flexfields and understand how they are used by Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Set up and manage profile options, printers, personalizations, and other features.
- Describe service-oriented architecture (SOA) and manage service life cycle activities.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE